Making Documents Adaptable to Google Classroom
While Bridges has made several upgrades with making resources easily able to upload to google classroom, there are some items that are not easily google classroom friendly. Here are some written steps to turn any worksheet into an easily editable page that you can utilize in google classroom.
1. Use your snipping tool to copy and save that image to your desktop so that you can find it quickly for future steps.
2. Open up google slides and delete the text boxes that may already be there.
3. If you right click on the small image, you can select change background. Select choose image and browse for the image you saved in step 1. This “locks” the worksheet in place.
4. Depending on the worksheet image that you saved, you will probably need to re-adjust the page set up. To do this, select file, page set up, custom and type in the dimensions (such as 8.5×11).
5. You can add slides and follow the steps for multi page forms.
6. You can insert text boxes where needed. I recommend putting a border on any inserted text boxes to make them more visible.
Sample of finished product: https://docs.google.
com/presentation/d/1qM- 6k4l6A8UE9BLxHQP48P4PrfAnR2OB_ j3ZGxja8u4/edit?usp=sharing
Video for those who are more visual: https://www.youtube.